- Course: Dessert
- Total Time: Under 4 Hours
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 0 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
This one is bound to keep your guests smiling to the end
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
2. In a food processor or an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Add the flour and mix well. Flatten out the soft dough with your hands and press it into the prepared pan, forming a thin layer.
3. Bake the crust for 16 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned and firm.
4. While the crust bakes, beat together the cream cheese, almond paste, sugar, egg, vanilla, and almond extract with an electric mixer. Pour the mixture over the crust, smoothing it with a spatula.
5. Bake the pizza for an additional 10 minutes or until the topping is lightly set. Cool the pizza.
6. About 1 to 2 hours before serving, arrange the fruit decoratively over the pizza. In a small, heavy saucepan, heat together the jelly, lemon juice, and brandy until the jelly melts. Brush the jelly mixture over the fruit.
7. Refrigerate the pizza for 1 to 2 hours. Serve the chilled pizza cut into wedges.