- Course: Main Course
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 22 Times
A "dressed–up" version of the popular peanut and jelly sandwich, makes a nutritious, delicious sandwich. Good with sliced apple or pear.
- ½ cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 3 ripe medium bananas
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
1. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and marmalade until well mixed. Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise, and then crosswise in half to make 12 pieces total.
2. Spread the peanut butter equally over 4 slices of toast. Top each with 3 pieces of banana, and top with remaining toast.
3. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally, if you like.
© 2008 Dorling Kindersley