- Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 2 Times
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved, and seeds removed
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced scallions, green parts only
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cut the cucumbers into slices 1⁄4 inch thick. Put the cucumber slices in a bowl with all but 4 tablespoons of the pomegranate seeds. Add the scallions, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss and season with salt.
To serve, divide the salad among bowls and top with the crumbled feta, a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds, and a few grinds of pepper.
© 2009 Louisa Shafia
Nutritional information is based on 1/4 teaspoon added salt.