- Course: Side Dish, Vegetable
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 30 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
A tangy sauce traditionally served with turkey.
1. Bring the cranberries, shallot, brown sugar, wine, and orange zest and juice and to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring, for 10–12 minutes, or until all of the cranberries skins have burst. Let cool.
3. Transfer to a bowl and serve chilled or at room temperature.
Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Good with grilled poultry and pork.
Freezing Information: freeze for up to 2 months.
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings.