- Course: Beverage
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 23 Times
Shortened to “Cosmo” by enthusiasts, this drink made a spirited comeback during the raging cocktail revival of the nineties. Sugar-frosting the rim is optional.
- 2 oz. (¼ cup) vodka, plain or citron flavored
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) cranberry juice
- ½ oz. (1 Tbsp.) fresh lime juice
If desired, frost rim of chilled glass by moistening with a little cranberry juice, then dipping rim into granulated sugar. Shake ingredients with ice; strain into chilled glass.
© 1998 Sharon Tyler Herbst and Rob Herbst
Note from Cookstr's Editors
Nutritional information is based on the entire recipe.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox