- Course: Beverage
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 23 Times
Shortened to “Cosmo” by enthusiasts, this drink made a spirited comeback during the raging cocktail revival of the nineties. Sugar-frosting the rim is optional.
- 2 oz. (¼ cup) vodka, plain or citron flavored
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) cranberry juice
- ½ oz. (1 Tbsp.) fresh lime juice
If desired, frost rim of chilled glass by moistening with a little cranberry juice, then dipping rim into granulated sugar. Shake ingredients with ice; strain into chilled glass.
© 1998 Sharon Tyler Herbst and Rob Herbst
Note from Cookstr's Editors
Nutritional information is based on the entire recipe.