- 1¼ cups coconut butter/oil, warmed to liquefy
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 3½ tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
For The Chocolate Oil (Makes about 2 cups)
1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and fully emulsified.
2. Store covered in the refrigerator. To soften before use, place it in the dehydrator or in a hot water bath. (If the room is warm, simply let the chocolate oil sit at room temperature.)
With a higher proportion of coconut butter/oil, this chocolate oil will harden nicely as a coating on cakes, tarts, cookies, bars, chocolates, nuts, bananas, or other fruits. Dip fresh stemmed strawberries in chocolate oil, then refrigerate for an easy fast, and sexy dessert.
Nutritional information is based on 24 servings.