- Course: Dessert, Snack
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 14 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
Chocolate chip cookies are by far the most popular home-baked variety. Using the convection bake mode you can bake multiple sheets of cookies at one time. Just be sure to use dark, rimless, noninsulated cookie sheets. If you use cookie sheets with rims, the cookies will not bake evenly. I also prefer to cover the cookie sheets with parchment paper or Silpats.
1. Position the oven racks so that they are evenly spaced. Preheat the oven to convection bake at 350°F. Cover three dark, rimless, noninsulated cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease them.
2. Measure all the ingredients into the large bowl of an electric mixer. Turn the mixer on low and mix until a dough forms, scraping the sides of the bowl.
3. Using a small ice cream scoop, shape the dough into 48 balls, arrange 16 balls on each prepared cookie sheet, and flatten them slightly.
4. Bake the cookies on multiple racks for 8 to 11 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and slide the cookies with the parchment onto a countertop to cool, or remove them from the greased cookie sheets to a wire rack to cool.
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies
Use white chocolate chips for the chocolate and coarsely chopped macadamia nuts for the walnuts.
Serving size is 1 cookie.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox