- Course: Dessert
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 15 Times
Chocolate, coffee, and cinnamon intertwine in this enticing fondue. Provide assorted sweets-marshmallows, doughnut chunks, or spicy coffeecake cubes—for swirling in the warm sauce.
- 6 ounces milk chocolate
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon coffeecake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Fruitcake, sliced thinly
- Doughnut chunks
- Gingerbread, cut into 1-inch cubes
Cut the chocolates into ½-inch pieces. In a fondue pot over low heat, combine the chocolates, half-and-half, espresso powder, and cinnamon. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Keep warm over low heat.
Arrange the dippers on a serving platter and set it next to the fondue pot. Spear the morsels with fondue forks and swirl them in the warm sauce.
© 2005 Lou Seibert Pappas
This recipe serves 6. Nutritional information does not include the dippers.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox