Try this delicious low-calorie salad dressing drizzled on hard-cooked eggs or pasta salad.
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, smashed
- ½ cup (125 mL) buttermilk
- ¼ cup (50 mL) packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh tarragon leaves (or ½ tsp/2 mL dried)
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- Pinch of freshly ground white pepper
1. In blender, on high speed, purée green onions, garlic, buttermilk, parsley, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, tarragon, salt and pepper.
2. Make ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.