- Course: Side Dish
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 70 Times
A quick Oriental stir-fry adds an enjoyable sesame taste to a winter broccoli preparation.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil until quite hot.
2. Add the walnuts and sauté for 1 minute. Add the broccoli and cook over medium heat, tossing frequently, until tender and crisp, 4 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce and cook 1 more minute. Serve immediately, garnished with the bell pepper.
© 1989 Julee Rosso and Sheila Lukins
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox