- Course: Main Course
- Total Time: Under 2 Hours
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 10 Times
- 6 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup oil from Beb’s Barbecue Sauce or ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Beb’s Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients in a very large mixing bowl, except the oil and barbecue sauce, and mix well. Form into patties. Brush with the oil. Broil, fry, or grill to desired doneness. More oil can be brushed on the patties while they cook.
2. Right before taking the patties off the grill, brush them liberally with the barbecue sauce.
© 2002 McIllhenny Company
Serving size is 1 patty. Nutritional information does not include Beb's Barbecue Sauce. For nutritional information on Beb's Barbecue Sauce, please follow the link above.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox