- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 3 Times
- One 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, with juice
- ½ cup Neely’s Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until the salsa is of uniform consistency but still slightly chunky. Transfer to a serving bowl.
© 2009 Patrick Neely and Gina Neely
Nutritional information is based on 8 servings, but does not include Neelys Barbecue Sauce.