- Course: Vegetable
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 115 Times
This is a tasty, easy side dish. Good with roast leg of lamb, lamb chops, or baked cod.
- 4 small zucchini, washed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Arrange the zucchini, cut sides up, in an ovenproof dish large enough to hold them in a single layer. Lightly brush with the olive oil. Season with the salt and pepper. Mix the Parmesan and garlic together, then sprinkle over the zucchini.
2. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the zucchini are tender and the cheese is browned.
Prepare ahead: Step 1 can be prepared several hours in advance.
© 2008 Dorling Kindersley
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox