- ¼ pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 large ripe tomato-peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 medium-size ripe avocados
- 20 thin slices sprouted wheat bread
In a small bowl, cream the butter with the cilantro. Lightly butter each slice of bread.
Spread a little of the tomato on 10 slices of the bread and dust with the bacon. Thinly slice the avocados and arrange over the bacon.
Top each sandwich with a slice of buttered bread. Trim the crusts and cut in half diagonally.
Pack in an airtight container, covered with damp paper towels. Close tight until ready to serve.
Nutritional information is based on 20 servings.